Encrypted Email, Chat, and Calls.
Our suite of encrypted communication apps for Android users, also known as Secure Pack, provides end-to-end encryption for emails, instant messages, and voice over IP (VoIP) calls.Watch Video
The apps in Secure Pack rely on industry-leading cryptography, employing 4096-bit keys and AES-256 encryption. All the protocols we use are open source and available for peer review.
All encryption takes place on the user’s device with keys stored only there. Nothing touches the Secure Group servers in unencrypted form, and no copies of messages remain there.
Security doesn’t have to come at the expense of usability. Secure Group’s apps come with the same features one would expect from a regular chat client or VoIP app.
One Account, Three Apps
Purchasing a Secure Pack account allows you to use any of the three apps in the suite: Secure Email, Secure Chat, and Secure Voice.
PGP Emails Only You Can Read
- End‐to‐end PGP encryption
- You generate your keys
- Keys stored only on user device
- Sync email contacts with Secure Chat & Secure Voice
- Remotely wipe application data
Feature-Rich and Completely Private OTR Chat
- End-to-end OTR encryption
- Ephemeral keys for every conversation
- Encrypted file sharing
- Message self-destruct set to a timer
- Compatible with other OTR-based apps
Encrypted Calls Nobody Can Eavesdrop On
- ZRTP Encrypted VoIP calls over 2G, 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi
- End-to-end encrypted conference and video calls
- Encryption keys change after every call
- Sophisticated compression for best possible audio quality
- Support for multiple accounts
28,567 People Trust Secure Pack for Their Private Communications.
“Really good! Works great so far. Meets my needs. Begin able to have secure communication without using cell phone minutes or data is great.”
“Great app with strong chat security features. At the moment Secure Chat app is my favorite to do an encrypted conversations with partners. OTR works perfect.”
“Great app! Easy to use and good to know your chats are private!”
“Very nice rivals protonmail!”